Monday 19 January 2015

The Best Homemade Makeup Setting Spray

Hey everyone,

Today I am going to share with you a recipe for what I think is the best homemade makeup setting spray. I say it is the best because I live in South Australia and at the moment it is very hot and to be honest quite sweaty (sorry I know it’s gross). But I have been using this spray and it’s amazing my makeup stays where I put it all day. So here is the recipe. 
You will need:

Glycerin
Water
Rose Water or Rose Essential Oils
Measuring Spoon
Spray Bottle

How to make it: Grab your spray bottle and pour ½ teaspoon Glycerin into it. Add a teaspoon of water and add it to the spray bottle as well. Next add ½ cup of rose water (or 3 teaspoons of rose essential oil) and add it to the mixture. Shake well and you have some amazing setting spray for your makeup. You can either spray it onto your face before or after you have done your makeup.

I hope it works as well for you as it does for me :) and you like it.
Hannah xx




UA-60734864-1

No comments:

Post a Comment