Monday 16 February 2015

One Direction Concert



Hi everyone,
I’ve had such a wonderful week on holiday in Melbourne with my mum and catching up with friends that I’m going to do a post on my whole trip next week, but today I will tell you about the highlight of my holiday, the ONE DIRECTION concert!

So, I went to the Valentine ’s Day concert and it was amazing! We got to the stadium really early because I was very excited and didn’t want to miss a thing. We had hot seat tickets which meant we got a free watch and lanyard and seat quite close to the stage.



It seemed like such a long wait before anyone came on. Samantha Jade was first, I’m not really a fan of hers, she looked like a girl having a dance in a club with her friends and not so professional. It was hard for her because she didn’t have all the big lights and stuff and it was still day time. 

I was so happy to hear that McBusted were going to be the opening act for the show because I love them.  I sang along to every song! Not many people knew their songs, I felt like the only one. They had amazing energy and looked like they had a ball up on stage.



Then there was a very long wait before “The Boys” came on, it was never-ending ads and music videos, because they were late coming on stage.

Then finally, the intro video started and all the lights went down, the smoke came and they appeared from the middle of the stage looking and sounding lovely. Everyone was screaming, some louder than others and I danced the whole time, it was amazing. My mum was taking the photos so I could enjoy the show, thanks mum.




The show felt like it went really fast, I swear it was only 10 minutes long. The highlight of the show for me was when I caught Harrys drink bottle when he threw it into the crowd. The girl next to me and I went for it at the same time but I got it first and she said well-done which was very nice of her. I was so happy.







I had a fantastic time it was a great way to spend Valentine ’s Day. I can’t wait to see them again!!!







Have you ever been to a concert? If so who did you see and did you enjoy it? I’d love to hear your experiences...



UA-60734864-1


No comments:

Post a Comment