Monday 12 June 2017

Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation Review

Hi Everyone,

This week I thought I would do another review for you this time on a all natural foundation I am trying. As I am trying to eliminate chemicals from my every day products and my current foundation is on its last legs I needed to find a new one to replace it that didn't contain any nasties. I ordered a sample pot from Nourished Life to try.

Photo from Ere Perez website 

I decided to try this foundation because I liked that it was light and not greasy and lets the skin breath which is perfect for problem skin.
I am trying out the Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation in there light shade. I was pleasantly surprised with it has very good coverage which I need as I have hormonal acne especially today but I'm being brave and putting the pictures on to show the coverage. I'm sure you could layer it if you wanted more coverage. I only used one layer with no concealer.

The color is perfect for pale skin like mine I always struggle to find foundation light enough I so I'm really happy that this one is a good colour match.

Before (excuse the pimples)
Half with and half with




I like the texture of it once its on it doesn't feel thick like some can when you they give good coverage.

After one layer


And it has stayed on awesomely all day and still looks great it is definitely sweat proof like they said it was.


I think its a great foundation for every day and I will be buying to use everyday.


Do you have a favorite foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment