Monday 10 July 2017

Book Review: Strong Looks Better Later

Hi Everyone, 
I have just finished reading Khloe Kardashians book Strong Looks Better Naked. I know its been out a while now, its been sitting on my shelf with all my other books I want to read till now. 



I really liked it has some great advice and things to remember when talking to other people and just life in general. I loved some of the lessons her dad thought her. I really liked the one where he made them see the good I people because that can be hard sometimes, its such a good thing to learn to do. I think its something you need to be aware of. Her dad sounded like he had a really nice way of looking at life and people.



There are also a few things I learnt if the body and food sections. I will definitely be trying some of the recipes.
I thinks it's a great book and would recommend you read it. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be but I was pleasantly surprised by it. 
Sorry for the really sort post next weeks will be better (well Ill try). 

What would you like to read about on my blog?  

No comments:

Post a Comment