Tuesday 14 April 2015

Everyday Makeup

Hi Everyone, I hope you are having a good week. I have been very busy lately. I have just got a new job that I start next week which is very exciting. I have also had a couple of assignments due over the last week that I left till the last minute, oops.

In the last month I have also decided to start my own business through Nutrimetics. For those of you who don't know what, or who, Nutrimetics is they are a New Zealand and Australian based direct selling company which means you can't buy our products in the shops, only from a consultant (like me) or on our website. They sell skin care and makeup, the products are all natural with the only animal product in them being bees wax and honey other than that they are all plant based ingredients.
They do NOT test on animals at all, which I really like and they are lovely products and smell amazing.

Now you know a little about the company I thought I would demonstrate some for you. Today I'm going to show you a makeup I did the other day on myself. I took a before and after photo to show you the difference.

 Before:

 After:





What I used:
Foundation:  Cover Rich Moisturising Foundation in Porcelain with the Velvet Finish Mineral                                   Foundation Powder in Ivory
Blusher:        Marble Rouge in the colour Arial
Eye shadow: Marbleyes in Cosmos
Mascara:       Fibre Lash Enhancer with Lash Impact Mascara Black
EyeLiner:      Liquid Eye Definer
Lips:              Lip Lightning Lip Gloss in Blush

What do you think of the makeup? I love it !!!!
If you were interested in trying some of the Nutrimetics products and you live in Australia or New Zealand you can go to my website and have a look which is https://www.nutrimetics.com.au/hannahvanleeuwen/Home.aspx or if you live anywhere else but would still like to try some you can contact me via email which is redhairedbliss@gmail.com or any of my social media pages and I can help you out.

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I hope you love the look as much as I do. xx

Have you got a favorite makeup brand???

No comments:

Post a Comment