Monday 6 April 2015

Happy Cake (Quick easy Chocolate Brownie)



Hi Everyone, 
This week I am going to do one of my favorite recipes.
My mum used to make this brownie if we were having visitors at short notice because it is so quick and easy and soooo yummy especially when you have it warm with ice cream.

All you need is: 





30cm round diameter microwave safe dish (greased)
2 Eggs 
100g Butter
¼ cup Cocoa
1 cup Sugar
1 ½ Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
5 drop Vanilla Essence
½ cup Chocolate Chips (optional)
Then just mix it all together until smooth and put in the microwave for 5 minutes.
I sifted all the dry ingredients just get rid of any lumps and also melted the butter to make it quicker than trying to mix in a big lump.



If you want to get creative you can cut out two circles and a crescent shape from baking paper and sprinkle with icing sugar to make a smiley face hence the Happy Cake name. You could also use a piece of lace for a pretty look. 

Whats you favorite recipe from your childhood? 


UA-60734864-1

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to try to make this chocolate brownie when I'll be more free, I bookmarked it :) thank you for posting this recipe :) xx

    http://emmxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok I'm glad you liked it. Good luck in making it its so yummy :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like an amazing recipe. Il definitely have to give this one a go!!

    Amanda || amandabootes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes its so yummy and easy :) x

    ReplyDelete