Monday 30 March 2015

Zayn... The missing link

Hi everyone, this week I thought Id share my thoughts on Zayn leaving One Direction. As a fan of The Boys I was so shocked to read this it wasn't a very nice way to start my Thursday.

 (Photo from google)
The thing that upsets me the most is how Niall, Harry Louis and Liam must be feeling. I feel more sad for them because they have to carry on doing what they are doing, whereas Zayn has been able to remove himself from their normal environment. The rest of the boys still have to go out and do shows and give their fans a great show even though its probably the last thing they feel like doing right now.



As for all the rumors (which Im trying my very best to ignore) about why and how Zayn left, I think we should only believe what has been released as a statement from their official PR people and just brush everything else you hear aside until confirmed by them or their team. Even if the rumors are true there will be a reason they aren't saying anything. We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes of their crazy world and we have no right to judge anyone or make things up to make others look bad or in the wrong.

I just hope The Boys keep making music for a long time and that their fans support them no matter what, the music is what we are in this for not an individual in the band (well we should be anyway).

 (Photo from google)

I really hope that Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam are doing OK and just want to say that they can do this and they can be just as successful as a four piece. I will definitely still be buying albums and merchandise and concert tickets if they ever come back to Australia. I will still be here supporting them.

Also I hope that Zayn gets help for his stress and feels better soon. I know what stress can be like its not fun, and sometimes the only way to help it is to remove yourself from the situation. Hopefully, he has his family and friends around him and they are being supportive of him and his decision. I bet it was the hardest thing he has ever had to do.



That's all I wanted to say, I hope you agree, and if you are a fan that you keep supporting One Direction. They are still a band, its not the end of them just yet.




What are your thoughts on Zayn leaving and the other boys carrying on as a four?

2 comments:

  1. I sort of saw Zayn's exit coming but regardless, I doubt he will ever live a 'normal' lifestyle if that was the main reason. I still wish him all the best, especially with Perrie and if he is actually pursuing a solo career. So many rumours! haha I'm sure the four boys are still going to be brilliant. This is not the end of One Direction x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree :) and the rumors just keep coming :( Im sure they will all do great :)
      thank you for the comment :) x

      Delete