Monday 23 March 2015

Besame Lipstick Review

Hi Everyone,
This week I'm going to do a review on the Besame lipsticks. I have the whole Besame range because I was going to start my own beauty salon from home but decided against it because I didn't feel I had enough experience to do everything myself. At the time I looked into it I hadn't worked in a salon. Anyway, I have now started using them myself and I really like them.



I really only use 3 of the lipsticks as the other colours aren't right for me. I use the colours Dusty Rose, Red Velvet and Carmine. They have a lovely vintage style packaging, which I love because I'm a vintage girl!! (When I got them out to take a photo I chose a few more to take out for the winter to try so we will see.)



They are great quality and last really well. Sticking with the vintage theme they are more of a matte lipstick.

Here is the Besame Cosmetics link if you would like to try them for yourself, they really are a beautiful range.

Whats your favorite lipstick?


UA-60734864-1

No comments:

Post a Comment